Makers of the very popular Sprinkle games, Mediocre has released a new platform game on Google Play and should be out shortly on iOS. Given how epic Sprinkle turned out to be Granny Smith has some pretty big shoes to fill as the first new IP to come from Mediocre since their last big hit. You control Granny Smith as she skates after theives which have stole her (wait for it....) apples (who didn't see that coming) across 36 different levels. Check out the release video below and expect more coverage in the near future.
Google Play Description:
Catch the apple thief!
From the makers of Sprinkle!
Granny Smith loves her apples, but a bewheeled thief is stealing from her precious garden! Help Mrs. Smith as she swiftly skates through farmland and cityscapes, crashing through everything from barns to offices in the pursuit of fruit. Get to the apples before the thief does!
Granny Smith is a fast-paced racing platformer filled with spectacular crashes and amazing stunts. Jump, glide, swing and smash your way through 36 hand-crafted levels in three distinct settings. Just be sure to land on your feet!
* Spectacular physics – Granny Smith uses some of the most advanced destruction physics in mobile games. Crash through crates and windows and watch the pieces fly all over!
* Dazzling visuals – Zoom through dozens of vibrant, whimsical worlds! Each level is like a fanciful, three-dimensional storybook.
* Intuitive controls – Help Granny pull off crazy moves with simple two-button controls – perfect for both tablets and phones.
* Vintage replays – Watch your best runs in retro movie style with cool camera angles and slow-motion effects!
* Power Granny up – Collect coins and equip Granny with a helmet, banana peels and baseballs. If Granny is getting old, you have two alternative characters to play with – Scruffy and Stanley!
With the apple thief on the loose, Granny is going to need some help. Hop to it!